Saturday, September 4, 2010

Road Trip: Part 1,495

We made it to Dodge City.  Another long day in the car, but the babies handled it like champions.  I think Lindsay had to shoo a few generations of Schmidts out of the room to put them to bed though.  That's ok, these babies are loved no doubt.  No pictures just yet, I'm sure the cameras will be out in full force tomorrow though.

We are here to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  I hope someday Lindsay and I can get together with all our kids- their kids- and their kids- and their kids- and play cards.

Tomorrow, if we survive the heat, we're exploring the old west. Or at least the old west that "Gunsmoke" presented.  Unfortunately, unlike in that show, we can't see the mountains we just left.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment