Friday, November 5, 2010

Olivia the Pig

Our Olivia has started to develop some similarities with another Olivia that most of us know....

I think Olivia would give up her bottle if it meant she could replace it with more vegetables.  She loves them.  Well, all of them except peas!  Squash is her favorite, but yesterday she ate an entire tub of sweet potatoes and half of the carrots.  Now, don't get me wrong, chunky monkey Owen likes to eat, but he drinks every drop of every bottle and eats a bit of food when he has to. 

This week, Olivia has been exhausting.  She likes to play in the middle of the night.  She's not usually upset (at least at first), but she just talks and babbles and practices crawling.  Then last night, she wouldn't go to bed at bedtime! What?  I haven't had to fight that hard for bedtime in months!  Two hours later, and moved out of her bedroom and into a pack n play, she was down.  She was up twice overnight, and back up before 6am this morning!  O&O have been napping in separate rooms lately, and I hope it doesn't come to that at bedtime.

At the end of an episode of Olivia the Pig, Olivia's Mom sits on the side of her bed.....
Olivia's Mom: “You know, you really wear me out, but I love you anyway.”
Olivia: “I love you anyway too.”

I feel like this has been the theme of our week.  

We have a weekend full of Schmidt's!  Can't wait to do some shopping for Mini Manners!

2 comments:

  1. You LOVED your veggies too Lindsay! Like mother like daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you honey...mommies (and daddies) NEED their sleep at night! Hopefully Miss Olivia will get it figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete