Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New things on the horizon

I really can't believe Owen and Olivia are 10 months old.  And I am sure we have been saying all along - they are changing so much!  Recently, I've been thinking about all of the huge changes that are coming in the next few months.  Here are a few things we'll be saying Hello and Goodbye to soon!

Goodbye:
Bottles
Formula
Baby Food
Infant Carseats
Snap n Go Stroller
Binkies (at least it's suggested that we get rid of them, we'll see what actually happens!)
Exersaucer
Crawling

Hello: 
Milk
Forward facing carseats (we are now the proud owners of 4 new carseats, just waiting for the 1st birthday!)
Walking
Talking
Shoes

1 comment:

  1. We just did our first week of no bottles (cold turkey and same with the pacifiers a couple weeks before). Wasn't pleasant but wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be either. Every time I feel like we've accomplished something tough it occurs to me that you have it twice as hard with two! You are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete