Saturday, March 24, 2012

Markers

It's been quite the eventful morning!  Owen and Olivia love markers these days, and they found a sharpie.  Every kid does this at some point, right?

Before any damage

The Damage
 



Luckily, Owen's face was the only thing I was super concerned about! Thanks to some quick googling by my Sister, baby oil seemed to help Owen's face!
And rubbing alcohol almost got it all off the crib tv's. 

I haven't made much progress on their hands, and I have no hope for Owen's jeans.  His only jeans that don't have holes in them - of course!

I hope the rest of the day is less eventful.

3 comments:

  1. No walls? No carpet? I call that a win! : ) Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - we had a black sharpie incident on our white dressers...I now keep Mr. Clean's Magic Erasers on stock! They really are magical...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...the DREADED sharpies......we've had our share of "accidents" here too many times!!!! No matter how high I try to keep them... one of the littles somehow always finds a way to retrieve at least one!!! O and O are too cute for words....even with marker stains:)

    ReplyDelete