Sunday, May 13, 2012

Recap


In between restoration companies and contractor estimates, we took a break and headed to McPherson.  It was a quick trip, but totally worth it! 

We played at the park.  Olivia likes to see her face in the camera when I take the picture.

I love this because I think I actually got both kids to smile.  And Justin looks like an idiot.  

A parade is better with a doughnut in one hand and popcorn in the other

 Owen prepped to jump with glee at the fire trucks

First carnival corn dog.  The soda is not hers. 

Owen visiting a mini fire truck

Moving on to some random pics...
Olivia in a marching band by herself

Owen helping Uncle Justin move rocks

The bed Lola made for Owen.  Doesn't it look like he's being tortured?  He loved it.  And yep, he's even buckled in. 


Happy Mother's Day to My Mom, Sister, Mother-In-Law, Sister-In-Law, and all the other Mother's out there!  My Mother's Day was a little unconventional, with Justin at work, and the kids at Mimi and Papa's so I could work on cleaning up the flood.  But it was still a fantastic day! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these new pictures! My favorites are Olivia in her own marching band and Owen in the bed Lola made. They are just too cute. Glad you had a good Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete