Thursday, October 30, 2014

2 parades down

So I know I'm bummed that I'm not at a World Series parade right now. But, I went to another parade this afternoon. This one had much smaller payroll. The kids had their Halloween parade this afternoon. They looked like they enjoyed the lap around the parking lot. They probably would have liked it more if there was more candy involved, but I'm pretty sure they went directly inside and had their fall party, which I'm sure involved massive amounts of candy and other food. So they'll be fun to deal with later.






The other parade was this weekend around the neighborhood. I'm paraded out. Now they only have 5-7 more dress rehearsals for the real Halloween, which will be terrible, because it's supposed to be 35 degrees and windy Friday evening. Awesome- happy halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment