Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween. Lindsay ventured out of bed for the second time in two weeks. We went over to the cul-de-sac for some bbq. Lola was dressed up as a fairy for a bit, but then just ran around naked. We obviously had to spill the beans about the pregnancy to the neighbors because Lindsay's arm had an iv hanging out of it. The doctor said everything still looks great with the feti, so we've decided it's time to unleash the news of little Schmidts on the world. Lindsay still hasn't told everyone she's planning, so don't paste it all over facebook just yet.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for adding me to blog, I'm so excited for you guys! I know it doesn't help but they do say that being sick is a sign that it's a good pregnancy, so hopefully you can think of it as having REALLY healthy twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both! Thanks for inviting us to read your blog. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as you await the birth of your twins. We hope that as each day passes that Lindsay will feel better. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me follow your journey! I'm so happy for you both and will be praying for you with hopes that things get better soon. Parenthood is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I smiling? Yes I am! I just loved the sonogram story and it is too bad we couldn't get a pic of your face!

    You will be excellent parents, and we are so excited for you and the new grandparents, too. Babies are truly a blessing from God and so you will have double blessings! We're hoping Lindsay is feeling better soon and enjoy your quiet time. It will be really CRAZY soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray. I am so excited for both of you. Thanks for letting me join the "blogging" world. I hope you are feeling better soon, but like your sister said the end of this journey will be a wonderful beginning to your new life with two beautiful babies. Congratulations to you and Justin. I am also very anxious to start "knitting" new baby things. How fun.

    Take care, rest and enjoy the ride (as much as you can!!)

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you both and thankyou for letting me share your journey.Lindsay, hope you feel better soon. Ann

    ReplyDelete