Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another doctor’s appointment down. I am almost 11 weeks and feeling slightly better this week. I even made it to work yesterday! The doctor said everything looks good. We got to hear the heartbeats and they sounded great! It would have been a very productive appointment had I not almost passed out while checking out and had to lie on the floor for 5 minutes. Ah, I will always be sickly! My IV fluids are getting cut back so that should help my ability to get up and around. I know Justin will appreciate that! My appetite is definitely back. As soon as I finish one meal I am considering what the next will be.

It has been fun announcing our news to people in the last week or so! I love to see people’s reaction when we tell them its twins! There are still a few more people we want to tell in person, but in a few weeks, the whole world should know.

According to the internet, the babies are the size of limes right now. It’s still shocking to me that I am carrying two! It’s pretty much all I think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment