Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nursery!

The nursery actually looks like a nursery! Thanks to Justin's sister Erica and her fiance Luke, lots of progress was made this weekend! It's been painted, the 2nd crib is now put together, and the dresser/changing table made it up from the garage. Considering I am exhausted, and I didn't do much, I can't imagine how they are feeling this evening.

We had another doctors appointment this week (and have them about every 2-3 weeks now). The babies are growing and have strong heartbeats. I have been feeling "popcorn" occasionally in my belly, but not much. But this morning when I woke up, Baby Girl was having a party! Justin said it felt like she was doing Tae-Bo! Baby Girl is on my left, and Baby Boy on my right, so it is fairly easy to tell them apart. Not to mention, I feel like I am getting huge! According to the doctor, my weight gain since my last appointment was perfect.

A few pictures from the busy weekend....


4 comments:

  1. Wow Lindsey you gotton bigger! Those babies are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pics! I love the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The nursery! So exciting...and Lindsay you look great!!! I love the color of the nursery!!! Isn't it so fun to feel the movement in your tummy???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great (and so does the nursery) I love following your blog. Thanks for sharing. It is so exciting to hear your mom/dad talking about the twins and I'm not even related!!

    ReplyDelete