Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Eve

I can't believe at this time last year, I was in labor!  I remember those first few hours clearly.  Justin announcing in the news room that I was in labor.  Nurses and doctors in and out of the room, last minute ultrasounds making sure both babies were still in the right position.  Calling friends and family to let them know the babies were going to make their arrival.  It has been an amazing year to say the least!

Tomorrow is the big day, but we don't have much planned.  Just a normal day around here - with a few extra hugs of course.  And maybe some Noodles and Co. macaroni and cheese as a treat.  They love that stuff!

I also chose tonight to take away the bedtime bottle.  I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure it's the best choice since I am here by myself.  But, they are in bed, and only one is crying, so I suppose that's a good sign?  We'll see how the night goes!  They've been doing a good job weaning off bottles during the day, but the only complete bottle they have still been taking was bedtime.  I can't wait for the bottles to be gone from my kitchen counter!

More posts to come in the next few days - the Birthday Party, Easter, and hopefully cousin Michael's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment