Friday, April 1, 2011

Philosophies

We are en route to Baltimore. This is our first time away from the twins for more than a few hours.

Me: they went down for nap at about 10:30. I knew they would sleep until Linda got there. I thought to myself- Done with parenting until Sunday! it's almost like the last day of school before summer vacation.

Lindsay: comes home from work, catches Olivia just before nap. She says- I'm already starting to miss them.

Now this may make me sound like a bad father. However I should remind you, they both say "dada," neither say "mama". I guess I still win.

Justin

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. from Mimi: O & O had a bath, we read stories and they were in bed and quiet by 7:41! Both were smiling, happy and sweet as can be the entire evening!

    ReplyDelete