Monday, June 13, 2011

The land of the BOB

We have settled in here in Colorado.  I know I say it every year, but I love it here.  It's beautiful outside, we have no plans at all, and the little yellow house Starbucks may be my favorite ever.

I hesitated to bring the BOB stroller, because it takes up so much room in the car.  But, Justin took the wheels off and we got it here.  And thank goodness, I'm not sure we'd be allowed in town with anything else.  Everywhere I look there are BOBs.  I could only fit in better if I was pushing it wearing hiking boots and a fanny pack.

The kids settled in to the house immediately and slept all night the first night.  And then disaster struck and they were up at least a dozen times last night.  Olivia is clearly not herself today, and we haven't left the house (other than a coffee run).  Hopefully she rebounds soon, because we already had to postpone a bike ride until tomorrow.  Plus, I think the rest of our housemates (Mimi, Papa, Kelsey, Justin, and Lola) would prefer a quieter night tonight!




Happy Vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment