Thursday, December 22, 2011

Full Time Parenting

I love our family's schedule.  I love that the kids are with Justin or I every day, all day.  I love our nanny.  I love that we don't have daycare. 

But, I don't love it when someone is sick.  When an adult is sick, then the other has to stay home to be with the kids.  Which means.....since November 15th....

I've missed 14 days of work.  Justin has missed 9 (plus had a week of vacation).  Our parents have missed work to help us. 

I'm thankful that we have wonderful jobs, that haven't even threatened to fire us in the last month.  Even when Justin missed work during Sweeps (TV Ratings period), which is certainly frowned upon.  I'm thankful that I still get a boatload of time off around the holidays to enjoy our Families.  And I'm thankful that Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are on the weekend this year, which means Justin will be home for both!!!!!


I can't wait for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment