Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We're on the threshold of hell (my Christmas vacation part I)

In her last post, my wife invited some god of sickness to bring it on. I'm here to say get out! I'm on my Christmas break from work, I had a week of vaca to use, and this is the latest week I could. If only there was any snow in the mountains, I'd be headed west, or at least that would've been my plan.

Last week a head cold kicked me in the freaking face. Of course the kids have had snotty noses ever since. Needless to say, we've been a bit under the weather.

But today the other shoe dropped. That's the reference you use when there are literally shoes filled with vomit right? Ok, it didn't go quite that far, but Lindsay, Owen, and Olivia have thrown up a lot since Sunday.

So yes, this is an awesome vacation so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment