Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vacation Habits Die Hard

This week has been so much fun. It has been great to spend time as a family and be on the go from activity to activity.  I'm sure every parent would agree, we give in a lot more while on vacation, and I'm hoping we settle back into our routine at home.  Hoping they'll forget all of the new trends going on around here:

Naps in the big bed.  Owen always starts in the pack n play, but ends up here: 





Olivia napping on the move.  Seems like a good idea, but usually ruins her real nap. 



Binkies and Woobies all day long.  Thank goodness for laundry at our first hotel.  I had to wash those woobies that get carried everywhere!  And binkies have been with us constantly.  I'd much rather break my "rules" than have people listen to them throw a tantrum!


Wearing crocs.  I don't care at home - they are perfect for playing outside.  But, I usually leave them there.  Owen takes them off everywhere we go.  I'll be amazed if we make it home with all of his shoes. 

And a few more picture free notes:

Bedtime at 9:00, Wakeup at 6am! What?!

Lollipops.  Purchased for the plane ride, but they seem to find my hiding spot wherever I put the bag. 

Eating constantly.  While I love the snack table at the reunion, O&O think they need cheese puffs every time they walk in the room. 

Shows on the iPad.  We have even let Olivia watch shows while in her pack n play.  Our lack of sleep doesn't encourage good judgement!


Even with all of these changes, I am so sad to see vacay come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment