Monday, August 20, 2012

According to Owen and Olivia - Part 3


I must admit, I started writing this post at least a week ago.  And then our kids quit going to bed and I gave up on any downtime to finish it.  Not sure if bedtime and naptime are still due to losing the binkies, or if they are just 2 year olds testing us.  But it has been brutal!  So, on to a blog post of mish mash updates:

A few of my favorite O&O moments:

Owen playing in his crib on a cloudy day around 7:45 am - I went in to ask if he wanted to get up - "Sun not out yet, Mommy". 

Owen on going to school soon - "I ride a yellow school bus!"  (We've been explaining that is not true, ha).

Olivia on giving up binkies - "Baby Elle need binkies?"

Owen when Justin get's home from work - "Daddy all done working news?"

Olivia on delaying bedtime - "Watch baseball tv with Daddy?" OR "Lympics?  Do Flips!" (Requesting gymnastics)

Olivia on taking turns - "Set timer 2 minutes!  Set timer 2 minutes!"

Olivia's Prayer Last Night (basically she fills in the names)....And don't feel left out if she didn't mention you.  We literally just started prayers, and she mostly just mentions things she can see.  ha. 
"Dear Jesus"
I love "Mommy"
I love "Daddy"
I love "Papa"
I love "Mimi"
I love "Woobie"
I love "Giraffe"
I love "Kelsey"
"Amen"


Owen after begging me to take his picture at the park

Long Sleeves?  Yes please!


Pink nails for the first time! Owen was asleep, so we had some girl time.  He asked me to paint his, but seems to have accepted the No answer for now. 


1 comment:

  1. I love love love hearing them talk! They have such sweet voices and little personalities.

    ReplyDelete