Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Vying for their Momma's Heart


Olivia has finally discovered pop radio and has promptly determined that she loves Taylor Swift.  Her favorite song (and Lola's) is Trouble, and so all I hear in the car is "I knew you were trouble when you walked in......".  She knows almost every word and sings along.  She loves to blast it and dance around the kitchen.  While I'm definitely not a musician, I am a music lover and a dancing lover. 

Owen is my little smarty pants.  He loves to learn, and remembers things that he is only told once.  While in the car, we passed a tanker truck, and he stated "The tanker truck is taking gasoline to the gas station.  It will go underground and then we'll put it in our car."  I really have no idea who told him that!  Tonight at Mimi and Papa's he found a Preschool Math workbook in a spare closet and sat down and worked through a few pages with Mimi.  He ran downstairs to me to tell me he had a math book and he was going to bring it home.  He kept telling me "I Love Math!".  I see a little Mathlete in our future. 






It is amazing to see the little people O&O are growing into.  Their little personalities are so different.  It's fun to see little pieces of Justin and I in them. 

I know I haven't blogged in a few weeks, and I'm sorry to be posting only one picture!  So here's just two more for you....my fifth birthday party, taking the Amtrak to Lee's Summit, just like we did a few weeks ago!







No comments:

Post a Comment