Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Naps

In the midst of a blizzard here. Justin is off at work (probably for 24 hours!). I am lucky to be able to work from home. That would be much easier if the babies napped better. Here's how it went today:

2:00 Bottles for both
2:05 Olivia takes 3 oz, too tired to eat, goes to sleep
2:10 Owen goes to bed and plays
2:15 Olivia hungry, takes 3 oz, goes to sleep
3:00 Owen still playing in bed, I've heard his crib tv start at least 5 times
3:00 I change Owen's diaper, he finishes his bottle, fakes sleep for a few minutes, then turns on his crib tv
3:10 Olivia hungry, takes 3 oz, goes to sleep (see a pattern?)
3:20 Owen quiet. I don't dare go check to see if he's asleep!

Clearly, I need to force feed Olivia a giant bottle in order for her to nap. Any suggestions for a very playful active boy?

I'll update later with the actual length of naps!

1 comment:

  1. When our daycare said we were old enough to cut back to one nap a day our eating and nap length got a lot better. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete