Sunday, May 1, 2011

So my sister had a kid

I think a previous post informed all of our loyal readers that my sister Erica and her husband Luke had their first kid earlier this week.  (for those of you really paying attention, they've been married 10 months, who does that?) His name is Michael Manners.  He's a tiny little guy. Unless you think about the fact that he's more than 8 lbs, which makes him about the same size as our kids were combined.  Anyway we were able to drive to Parson's to check him over in person.  He's pretty cute as long as you like kids with hair, because he's mostly hair at this point.  Here are some of the pics we took from our fun trip.








We had a few issues on the trip, like trying to get twins to nap in pack and plays right next to each other in the same room as their parents, but for the most part they were great.

Have a great week.

Bonus awesomeness: While I'm writing this, Lindsay is folding laundry and says "I've got to make sure that cheese that fell out of your sock gets into the trash and not your drawer. (I'm going to guess it's Owen's fault there was cheese in my sock)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, little Micky makes your kids look huge! Who would've thunk it...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete