Friday, May 20, 2011

Things to look forward to

Lola's Mommy had a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I picked her up from daycare and brought her over to play with the twins for awhile.  She is hysterical!  Total proof that kids say the darndest things:

1.  She told me which Glee song she preferred to listen to in the car.  She tried on Owen and Olivia's sunglasses and decided she preferred Owen's. 


2.  She told me that her Daddy's full name is Daddy Nicholas, her Mommy is Mommy Bakalar, and she is Lola Grace Bakalar.  The new baby will not have the name Bakalar.  She was very particular about that.
3.  She told me she didn't want to play with Olivia.  She was not mean to Olivia, just told me very matter of fact, right around this time:

She made Owen and Olivia laugh so hard.  They just love her.  She is at such a fun age!  It will be so much fun when Olivia and Owen talk to each other (and Lola) and say funny things!

1 comment:

  1. Hysterical Can you please teach my daughter to be patient and generous?! ;)

    ReplyDelete