Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rock Chalk

Finally, a successful trip to KU football!  I call it successful, but the kids were only in the stadium for the 1st quarter, and then Mimi and I let them run around on the hill for the 2nd quarter.  Then we all headed home at halftime.  We were on the road and missed the rain, so that was positive.  Unfortunately, I think Justin was the only one still awake to appreciate the last minute win the Jayhawks pulled off!

Chips, anyone?  I wonder where O&O get their love for potato chips?  I think we can give credit to Papa Russ.  Everytime they eat chips, I still hear little <2 year old Lola walking around saying "Chips? Chips? Chips?".  

Olivia wore her pink converse, even with her Jayhawk gear.  I think she may need some red Toms to complete the outfit. 

They were very busy in the stadium.  Thank goodness we had a pretty empty section.  And the people around us thought they were adorable.  That helped!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!  Maybe we'll brave season tickets next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment