Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tidbits

Owen says "Wow" and "Yea" constantly.  This morning when I left for work, he was "Wow"ing in his bed!  It's more like "Woooowwww!!!!".  I'm guessing he took a toy car with him to bed.

Olivia loves to dance.  She moves those hips as soon as music comes on.  Especially when we are out to eat and she's in a high chair.  Her head starts bobbing right away.

Owen loves to give hugs.  Especially to Olivia - who doesn't always want them.

Olivia has conversations and read books aloud to herself.  It's all jibberish at this point, but pretty soon, I just know she's going to look at me and speak in full sentences.

Owen loves cars.  I now carry matchbox cars/hot wheels with me at all times.

Olivia loves tv's, iPads, iPods, and phones.  She throws tantrums every day when we take them away from her.  She grunts and points at tvs when she would like them turned on.

Owen loves socks and shoes.  And not just his own shoes.

Olivia runs everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment