Tuesday, September 6, 2011

These days

My Mom always says I need to carry our real camera with me at all times.  And believe it or not, most of these are taken on MY real camera, just not the GOOD camera.  Owen and Olivia are doing so many new things these days, that I thought I'd give a few examples.

Sharing.  This does not happen often at our house.  Basically, Owen steals everything from Olivia.  Even if he has the exact same thing in his hand.  Usually, Olivia doesn't care and moves on to another toy (which is promptly stolen as well).  But sometimes, Olivia just screams and cries.  And today, she ran immediately to me to scream and cry and point at Owen, every time he took a toy.  That's new.

Eat ice cream.  One feeder, two eaters - I can't keep up!
Try on shoes.  Owen LOVES shoes.  He tries on everyone's shoes.  They recently found these rain boots that were shower decorations at one of our baby showers.  They will probably fit around age 3.  They have now been hidden in the guest room - where we hide all toys that create drama.  It's currently home to the rain boots, all push/walking toys, and the penguin race.

Wear jeans and converse tennis shoes!  Yes, it's almost fall!
Just peeking in.

They also run away from me.  Tonight I took them to the park, which was way too crowded (we will avoid Tuesday nights from now on, too many sports practices).  We only lasted about 15 minutes before we had to go.  I just can't keep them both in check at all times!

More pictures of our new nephew, Hudson, to come when I get some from his parents.  But here is one of Lola and I at lunch the day he was born.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these new photos! I can't wait to see them at "the lake"! Give them hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Owen is eyeing Olivia's pink rain boots in the photo with both of them wearing boots. He's trying to decide if he's going to take them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, Olivia is a little Lindsay!! She is so cute! I love that there is drama with your kids now...it's what makes little ones so darn entertaining! So fun to see their personalities developing.

    ReplyDelete