Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good to be Home

What a whirlwind week it has been!  A week ago this morning, I called my Dad in the middle of the night to take me to the ER.  The doctor knew within minutes it was my gallbladder (interesting since I had seen my DR twice in the last 2 weeks for the same problems!).

A week later, I came home!  I got home yesterday afternoon and it was a rough day.  As much as I was ready to go home, so many things are harder about me being here.  I still have pain and exhaustion, so I can't do much.  And I definitely can't carry the kids.  Justin's Mom came up on Saturday to help with the kids so he could go back to work.  I was dying to spend time with them yesterday, but they just didn't understand my limits.  I think that made it much more difficult on the Grandmas that were attempting to corral them.  Olivia threw lots of tantrums, and both were angry when we put them to bed. 

Today was a much better day.  They only asked "UP" a few times, and seemed to move on when I told them I couldn't carry them.  They still allowed me to play even though I couldn't be quite as much fun. 

I know that every day will be better. So I really hope we can enjoy the next few days!  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're home Lindsay! I hope you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving...Hope you heal fast:0)

    ReplyDelete