Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sar Ko Park

Making Memories....one park at a time!  This park has a special place in my heart, as it was only a few blocks from where I grew up.  My sister and I took fishing lessons there when were kids.  We went to the Lenexa BBQ every year.  

It was recently completely updated.  And it is amazing!  A great path, a beautiful lake, and playground to keep O&O busy for hours.  And a train caboose they can climb on!

Plus, we had perfect weather to go explore it with Mimi.





Singing Itsy Bitsy Spider

Singing ABCs
(Sorry, I'm lazy and haven't been putting videos on vimeo, which makes them not viewable for some people.  I'm working on it.  I'll attempt to improve :))

Maybe it's only me, but now that they sing their ABCs for no particular reason, I think it is absolutely adorable.  Is that just because it's my kids?  Plus, I love how Olivia sings louder as soon as Owen starts to interrupt. 

Speaking of singing for no particular reason, Owen just completed quite the rendition of Twinkle Twinkle in his bed.  And Olivia sings Happy Birthday to me at least once per day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment