Saturday, December 8, 2012

God Watch Over S M East!

I grew up a Lancer.  Well, I was only a small child, and I didn't actually attend high school there, but I will always have a connection to Shawnee Mission East.  Tonight was a reunion for the basketball program at East and my entire family attended in support of my Dad, who coached there for about 8 years.  What an amazing evening!  To see former players and coaches all gathered around old team pictures; joking about those short shorts they wore in the 80's.  It was awesome! 

Olivia is serious about watching the game

But during timeouts, she's serious about her drumming.

My goal after seeing this pic: find a picture of our family from the same gym back in the '80s.  

The best attempt at a picture with all 4 grandkids!

My Dad and former players

No comments:

Post a Comment