Monday, December 31, 2012

Potty Training Update and According to O&O

Day 6 = Accident Free!  I was so excited to hear they had a great partial day at school today and were completely accident free.  We had a great afternoon and evening.  Their faces still light up each time they go.  They are very proud (and so are we!)!

Now onto some funny things they've said recently:

Olivia has been introducing me:
"This is my Mommy, Windsay". "I am my Mommy's Olivia".  (We met another Olivia recently, so she has been clarifying)

Owen in bed at night:
"I need my present car with my present people" (He's referring to this car, which was a Christmas gift from Uncle Justin.  But, he refers to all Christmas presents this way)

Olivia at bedtime:
"I need to say about my day" (I started asking about her day before prayers.  It gets her calmed down, and then she can attempt to focus on prayers. Usually followed by "I went to school.  I played with Tyler!")

And a few random pictures:

Drum Sharing

Full fireman gear for his favorite fire truck

Is Owen a hoarder?  Should I call the show?  He usually picks up his cars and puts them back in his green basket.  Apparently, too tired to clean up at this nap. 

All of the kids were cranky at family dinner this weekend, so Papa came to the rescue.  While the remaining adults ate, he watched shows on the ipad with all 4 kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment