Friday, December 21, 2012

Polar Express 2012

Tonight was our annual Polar Express reading at Mimi and Papa's House.  I cannot believe it is already Christmas again!  And sorry for all of the blog posts in one night.  I'm catching up after I had a week of bronchitis and sinus infections!

Climbing on Daddy

Group Picture.  3 out of 4 kids - not bad, right?

After Lola wouldn't participate in picture time, Papa Russ got her calmed down with the iPad.  Always a favorite of all the kids!

Owen teaching Hudson about cars

Olivia playing with the playhouse that was mine at her age!

Owen and Olivia actually sat still through the entire story





1 comment:

  1. I adore this tradition! Love the pictures and cute jammies (I'm assuming a Mimi buy?) :) Beautiful family memories.

    ReplyDelete