Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adventures

Justin mentioned we had a very busy week. I'll stick to pictures for most of this post....

On Thursday I went out for pizza for our friend David's birthday. Owen and Olivia met the Chi O girls for the first time! They babies very well behaved and we had a great time!


Then, on Friday, my Aunt Debbie, and cousins Anna and Emily came over. I remember when Emily was this little, so it is so much fun to see her with our little ones!
Today, Olivia attended her first bridal shower! We all four headed to Parsons for Aunt Erica's shower. Owen stayed with the boys, and Olivia and I headed out with the girls. We are so excited for the big wedding in July! The babies were great in the car for almost 3 hours each way. We weren't quite ready for an overnight, but I'm glad we went!

Erica's Bridesmaids (missing Danyel)

Wow, that sounds like an exhausting few days just writing about it! Which means I am off to bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are a rockstar lady! Good job getting out with the little ones and you look great too!

    ReplyDelete