Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And so it begins...

We made it through Olivia's first two nights at home. The first night, we woke her on schedule every 3 hours to change and feed. She did great. We were only up about 20 minutes each time, and then she went right back to sleep in her crib. The 2nd night was not quite as smooth. She woke up prior to each feed, and wasn't too excited to go back to sleep. She has a stuffy nose, and it appears that sleeping flat on her back does not help. Luckily, Justin picked up a super snot sucker today and hopefully she'll feel more comfortable soon!

Owen is still a little pokey, but he is getting better. He is is taking more full bottles, which was unheard of just a few days ago. Justin takes care of his morning feeding, I take 2 in the afternoon/evening (with my Mom watching Olivia), and last night my Dad fed once as well. It is much harder to leave him at the hospital now that Olivia is home. I try to explain how great she has it here, but I'm not quite sure he cares!

I'll leave you with a few pictures.....

Olivia in her bouncy seat, in a hat that is apparently way too big!

Owen in a hat that actually fits....thanks Dayna for their perfect hats! You are amazing!

Olivia in her hat from Dayna

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the hats fit...i can make more in a jiffy.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete