Thursday, May 27, 2010

DVR



I admit we watch too much tv. We can't actually watch shows at their actual air time, so we rely on our dvr, which recently stopped working. I called AT&T on Monday and a tech came out today. Here's how my phone call went with the tech before he arrived -

Tech: It says in your file that you have very important recordings on your dvr, is that correct?
Me: Um, that seems like harsh language, but I still haven't been able to watch the Grey's Anatomy 2 hour season finale.
Tech: So, it's going to be ok if I delete everything?

And in the end, he had to replace our dvr, and we lost everything. All 50 reruns of The Office that I watch when there is nothing on. The Grey's season finale. The movies we recorded while we had a free trial of a movie channel.

I suppose this isn't the end of our lives, they did give us a dvr with 3 times as much storage as the previous. We will move on, eventually....

A picture of playtime yesterday
Lola and Olivia at Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment