Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Cider Mill: Year 2

So I looked way back in the 2x2 archive at the original The Cider Mill post.  I really didn't write much, and only posted one picture.  I think in the year we've had this blog up, we are getting a little better at blogging.  I hope you're still enjoying reading it too.

Today we went back to the cider mill, this time with two external children, instead of two feti making Lindsay miserable.  I'd say it went much better this year.  Lindsay and I had a bunch of pancakes, Olivia and Owen just went for the formula as usual.  I had a sweet sweet bottle of root beer and Lindsay snarffed down some doughnuts, because that's what you do at the cider mill.  We looked at a whole bunch of pumpkins, but yet again this year, didn't come home with one.

Aunt Kelsey, Uncle Justin and Lola as well as Mimi and Papa were all along for the trip.  It seemed like they enjoyed the day too.

We saw another couple with the awesome BOB stroller, I kind of nodded and said, "nice stroller."  I'm pretty sure they thought I was crazy.  I also almost made Lola cry when I ate part of her doughnut.  Crazy kid.  Here's the pictures.












1 comment:

  1. cute hats (family too!!) It was a great day to be out in KC. I am enjoying reading your blog, thanks for letting me share a small part of this adventure.

    ReplyDelete