Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a happily haunted Halloween.  Owen and Olivia seemed to enjoy their costumes for about the first 10 minutes, but at least we had enough time to snap off some photos.  I can't wait until they are able to do some trick or treating for themselves, this year they had to settle for watching mom and dad eat a whole bunch of candy.  
It's almost like being in the jungle.
 Everyone smile.
 Look, I can almost sit up on my own.
 Yes Papa Russ, I promise not to steal my sister's candy.
 I am the top banana.
 This is serious.
A monkey and a banana head, oh, and the twins too.
One little pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. They are so stinking cute! They are growing these fun little personalities, and I love watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Happy Halloween!

    Megan & Andy

    ReplyDelete