Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Magic Closet

No, this picture isn't the "Magic Closet".  I don't believe cameras are allowed in the "Magic Closet" at my parent's house.  My Mom is the best shopper ever, and she finds great deals and buys for next season.  I believe there is a swim suit in the magic closet for Owen to wear in 2012! We just pulled out practically the entire winter collection from Janie and Jack last year!  It's like Christmas every season when we sit down and go through all of the clothing and finally put it on the babies!  This picture is our closet, which is a direct receiver from the "Magic Closet". Thanks Mom!  Owen and Olivia wouldn't be dressed nearly as cute without you!


I also love getting out gifts that the babies received when they were born.  These two outfits were from Justin's cousins Andy and Megan!


Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have a boy and girl to dress...sometimes I'm tempted to put Brady in girl clothes because they are so darn cute (but that would be wrong right?)

    ReplyDelete