Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Big 3-0

Today was my 30th Birthday!  Olivia even sang.  Owen said "Happy Day!".  We had a busy evening with Panzons for dinner, the bookstore, and then Culver's for custard. 



The big kids helped feed Hudson



My Mom made me this amazing collage!

And then Owen threw up.  Don't worry, I saved you from looking at pictures of that.  I'm guessing he just ate way too much!  He told us after that he felt better. But quite the last minute birthday gift!

On another note, operation "Please don't let us flood anymore" starts tomorrow.  First to go - our amazing, large, freshly stained deck.  Here's the before pictures for reference later!


Next up, that beautiful tree which is too close to the foundation.  Then the yard will be re-graded, and we'll get new sod.  We will live without a deck for at least a year to make sure everything is draining properly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment