Monday, June 11, 2012

Help

Olivia is scared of the rocking bridges at the playground (see picture below, I have no idea what the real name is)!  I'm pretty tired of helping her across, so I asked Owen to help her. 



He hopped right up there, took her hand, and led her back and forth.  Absolutely Adorable.  Every time Olivia would get to the edge, she would yell "Owie - help!" and Owen would respond back "Owie - Coming!". 

This is a horrible picture, but Mimi got them some new firetruck jammies (yes, more....).  They were matchy matchy tonight.  They also wanted "woobie hats".....They look ridiculous. 


2 comments:

  1. Holy cuteness Linds! Everytime I think something with B is hard I imagine you doing it X2! Seeing this makes me think you have it made with built in playmates and "helpers"....ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Precious!!! They can be so lovey sometimes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete