Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebrations Part 2

Since I labeled my first post "Part 1", I felt like I needed to explain that there will be no "Part 2".  That's because Part 2 consisted of the following:
  • kids refusing to sit in high chairs
  • kids refusing to share toys
  • kids ordering for themselves and then only wanting to eat what everyone else has
  • kids being "all done" before adults got their food
  • Justin B's order being made wrong
  • Justin B's new order being partially dropped on the floor
  • Justin B's final order being put in a to go box
  • O&O up at least 10 times overnight (really?  they are 2 years old!)
Clearly we learned our lesson about having family dinner out.  At least I enjoyed my birthday cake long after the kids were in bed. 

At least half of the day was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment