Monday, March 31, 2014

Grandpa is 60, so we sort of surprised him



Feeding the fish in Grandpa's pond.

It's funny that as I look through the few pictures I took this weekend, I don't actually have any of my dad. (I don't have many pictures because I forgot my camera, even though I had it placed strategically to not forget it) If you're reading this and have any pictures from the party, or of my dad, please send them over.
So many toys on wheels.

My mom planned a big surprise party for my dad's 60th birthday. I don't know how much of it was actually a surprise. But I think my dad was shocked at how many of his siblings and their kids and grandkids made the trek to good old McPherson.

Almost all of my cousins and all of their kids.
It was awesome to see so much family at once. It usually only happens every three years at the Schmidt family reunion. Anyway here are some pictures, again, if you have any more send them my way. (Erica- I'm looking at you, I took a whole bunch with your camera, upload them at some point before dad turns 61)

Mason and Olivia waiting patiently for picture time.


Owen and Mickey eating ice cream- because they ate french fries for lunch- like big boys.
More scooters.

A slide and science project on static electricity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment