Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My new job

I think most of you know by now that I've quit my day job. I knew that TV news wasn't doing our family any favors, and I just wasn't happy anymore.

While I figure out what to do next, I'm a stay at home dad. So far it's been great. I figure it will only get better as the weather improves. So far we've been on adventures every day. The kids seem to be enjoying having me around, we'll see how long that lasts though.




While the weather sucks, we'll be exploring the various indoor activities around JoCo.  Today we hit up Bass Pro Shop. I'm sure they love it when parents bring in kids to jump around and steer every boat in the building. If you do wander into a Bass Pro at 10am on a Wednesday, literally the only people in there are parents trying to entertain children. We did buy some bbq supplies though.

I'm also planning to start shooting some freelance video and photos. Pretty much anything but a wedding. As long as my children don't kill me first....


Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment