Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shower Pictures

Justin posted a great video, but I have added some pictures below! We did have an amazing shower on Saturday with some great family and friends. Owen and Olivia are very thankful for all of their gifts!

Yes, that's right, the babies names are going to be Owen and Olivia! Middle names are still to come, but we are excited to go ahead and tell everyone their first names!

I am now 26 weeks and starting to get a little more uncomfortable. By the end of the day, my bed is my best friend! I feel like I spend most of my weekends there too! We do try and get a lot done on the weekends, and this weekend we organized the nursery, put together a stroller, and bought the car seats (thanks to gift cards)! It felt great to get the car seats - now the babies will be able to come home from the hospital!

Mom and Kelsey (and on the fireplace, the framed art for the nursery!)

My lovely shower hosts - Kelsey and Ryan

Gift helpers - Emily, Lola, and Anasofia

snap n gohd from Justin Schmidt on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Lindsay! I love the names. I hope you are feeling okay. I remember that my bed is my best friend, too, but up there with my husbands fabulous back rubs. It does get crazier once the twins come, but try to enjoy this while you can. You look awesome by the way! ; )

    Also, I saw on an earlier post that they are doing some acrobatics in your belly. Several times near the end, Christopher's bottom was way up in the air and to the left. It looked totally lopsided.

    One general piece of advice, we found that with a boy the Huggies newborn diapers leaked all the time. Even if you point him down. The Pampers (we used premies for the first couple of weeks) worked great and had very few leaks. It will also crack you up when Owen squirts you the first time and know that it will happen pretty often. You will be a pro in no time falt though. Take care. I do miss hearing your laugh girl.

    Holly Rook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin & Lindsay,

    Thanks so much for providing the blog postings of what's going on. It sounds like everything is going well :). I love the names! Owen & Olivia Schmidt - wonderful!

    Keep blogging away with updates whenever you all have a spare second. It sounds like it is busy in the Schmidt household.

    Nate and I are thinking of you both.

    - Anne Rahmeier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen & Olivia are super cute names! Can't believe how fast it's all going, soon they will be here:) Andy and I are thinking of you guys as you round out the last bit of your pregnancy and become parents of twins! Cheers x 2 -Megan & Andy

    ReplyDelete