Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Shower #1

We had an fantastic weekend because it was my first baby shower! This shower was hosted by 3 of my Chi O girls, and was amazing! I am so lucky to have a great group of girl friends in KC, and I can't wait for more of them to have babies! Plus, we also had great friends in town from Colorado for the weekend. This may be the first year in awhile that we don't make it out to Colorado, so it was great to see them. These babies are so blessed with all of the gifts they have received. I feel like it gets more real each week! Not the greatest pics of me, but hey, it's what I have:

At least those pictures give you a good picture of my growing belly! Also proud to say I parked in my first "reserverd for expectant mothers" parking spot this weekend. Justin took a picture, of course, to preserve the memory! I suppose this is why Best Buy got our business that day....

We had another ultrasound last week and everything looks great! The babies are 1 lb 6 oz and 1 lb 7 oz (we don't remember which one is which). It is getting pretty crowded in there, so it's much harder for me to tell who is kicking me!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Lindsay!! Baby showers and gifts and growing bellies... all sooo wonderful!!! And your Justin....he is hilarious... I loved that he took a picture of you in front of the sign!!!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Glad your first shower was a hit!
    Your looking GREAT:)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete