Sunday, August 22, 2010

Adventures with 2

These are just a few moments I captured this weekend.  Not terribly exciting, but things I'll want to remember down the road!

A group trip to Sams Club.  All four of us went!  There was barely room in the cart for the babies and all of the stuff we bought!


The new toy box.  Really, four month old's need a toy box?  Apparently, because the little toys had been piling up in all corners of the house!


My Mother may die when she sees that I am posting a picture of my dirty living room, but the amount of baby stuff is so overwhelming!  I pick it up about 5 times a day, but there are so many big toys that just have to stay there!  Now that the exersaucer is out - it's even worse!  Olivia was having the best time on the play mat when I took this!


Hopefully our blog posts will get a little more exciting in the weeks ahead - their first visit with parents as teachers, a visit to the pediatrician for their four month appointment, and a vacation!

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog post. You'll love looking back at life with twin newborns :)

    ReplyDelete