Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another weekend

Hope everyone's weekend was good.  I made it out to Colorado and back in one piece.  Lindsay didn't give birth, so at least I didn't miss it.

A short video from day 1 at Vail.


Vail from Justin Schmidt on Vimeo.

Breck:

Breckenridge from Justin Schmidt on Vimeo.

Here are some pictures from my trip.  I had a spectacular time, but I'm exhausted to no end.

The smallest cousins aren't quite so small anymore.

The view from The Burn at Breck.



The look Mason gave me all night.


I don't think Lindsay's weekend was quite as snowy as mine.  Unfortunately she was struggling with some back pain.  She's feeling much better today than Friday, mostly cause I'm here.  I make everything better don't you know.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment