Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bump

Here's a new bump picture I took.  



Lindsay and I road tripped over to Topeka for a brief lunch with my family. After lunch we went over to the Expocentre for the first half of the third place 5A state game.  You've got to support your alma mater.  But, we left at half because the hard seats didn't agree with Lindsay's new body type.  The game itself was pretty bad.  

We got home just in time to do some baby budgeting, order pizza and watch KU disassemble K-State for the  third time this year.  So it was a good day.  At about half time Lindsay noticed that one of the babies was apparently unhappy within the confines of the womb, and was really trying to break out.  The bump was as lopsided as I've seen it so far.  

Tomorrow we're off to Babies R Us to pick up a load of baby stuff.  I know Lindsay is psyched.  

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment