Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost 4 lbs!

Good morning! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful KC weather. I am appreciating sun dresses and the occasional walk around the neighborhood!

Yesterday we had our weekly sonogram and non stress test and both babies did great. This was the first time in 4 weeks the babies were measured and the estimates are....
Owen - 3 lbs 9 oz
Olivia - 3 lbs 13 oz

The doctor said that 5 lbs would be good weights at delivery, so I feel like we are making progress! And, it makes me feel better about how big and uncomfortable I feel - because I am carrying almost 8 lbs of baby!

I'm not sure if we posted since I failed my 2nd gestational diabetes test, but I am now testing my blood sugar 6 times a day and attempting to stick to a regularly scheduled diet. Don't worry, my diet is set to get tons of calories, but still keep my blood sugar regular.

It seems that with the 31 week milestone, my ability to sleep has gone away, and my allergies have arrived. At least the nice weather helps my attitude!

We are looking forward to a busy weekend - Kelsey and my Dad's Birthdays, Easter, and the Final Four. I don't have any pictures at the moment, but if Justin does, I am sure he will add some!

No comments:

Post a Comment