Sunday, April 4, 2010

Contract and expand

Our weekend is winding down.  It was a pretty good one.  Lindsay has started feeling her contractions.  They're coming about once an hour.  She gets short of breath.  Has to sit up. She's pretty much uncomfortable.  We're hoping this is a sign of things to come.  I just found an iPhone app to track the contractions.  Yes, there is an app for that.

I think we're pretty much ready to go.  I know her comfort level will be greatly increased once the little buggers are out of there.  Although I'm not sure we're psychologically ready for the little buggers to be here with us.


We've switched up the reading material from pregnancy to birth.  I'm starting to wrap my head around what's ahead.  I've also put together a text message list to notify everyone when Owen and Olivia arrive.  Of course we'll also make sure to post here when they arrive.

I hope everyone had a good weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Baby Owen and Baby Olivia to arrive. Praying for you and Lindsay that you enjoy this time together and have a bit of relaxation before your world will be turned upside down by those two little miracles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband discovered the iPhone app as well. I guess it will provide a little more entertainment and organization than trying to keep track of the minutes by hand like we did last time. :-)

    ReplyDelete